31 mrt 2014

Klikfan Nieuwsfluts - PTC Solution update






Quote:
"I would like to give you some update on current situation in PTCSolution.com. Great thing to announce is the fact that our PayPal account was reviewed for last few days and the review was finished today.
PayPal is very happy with all work we done in developing NetAdSolution.com and opening a new company to cover all the services under that name including PTCSolution.com. 
Considering all the bad things which happened in the past to PTCSolution.com because of holding PayPal accounts we can finally say that we are on the safe side and keep continuing our hard work to develop our services.

Bad part of that review is the fact that since now on 20% of all our income will be on hold for 90 days. What does it mean? If you are buying for example ads worth of $10, PayPal gives us only about $7 - this includes their fees and 20% reserves which they hold from now on. As our income is very low these days, our payment queue is not getting any shorter. With 20% of income on hold it might get even worse.

As we are here all together to solve problems (as we already did with many before) I have to ask you again for your support. You all know that PTCSolution.com is very high earning site. Even with our recent cutbacks (which some of them is already removed) we've never decided to do anything which could affect your great earnings in here. We won't do that even now, when we are in financial trouble.

As you know there is still some funds on hold which I transfer to you straight away once they are getting released but it's not enough to short the payment queue significantly. As I said in previous post I spend my own spare money for promoting PTCSolution.com, for developing it, for payouts as well. But this time I would like to ask you for your kindness and support and I will be putting donation button on the site for some time. That's the last thing I ever wanted to do (as I said that many times before) but we are nearly 1 year on the market, we've paid out nearly $160.000 for such a short time being here and I want to stay in here for many years longer. Without your support we will stay of course, but payment queue with current cash flow won't get any better.

There is a lot of developing going in the background which is already in testing. I've nearly done updated AdGrid system with some nice features to advertisers. We are working on enhanced rented referral system to make sure you are getting the best quality users. New design is nearly ready, will be working hard now to get it integrated with the site and I would also like to introduce new languages on the site which will bring more users and advertisers in here. I have a lot of plans, I spend most of my work and free time working on the PTCSolution.com and other services belonging to NetAdSolution.com. I would really love to keep it going that's why I'm forced to ask you for support.
Obviously no one is forced to donate/support us. It won't affect anyone who decides to not to do so. There is a list of accounts you can help us with:"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Deel hier je mening met anderen.
Houd het a.u.b. wel netjes !!!